GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL Except where condition 8 applies, these terms and conditions apply to every order to Almasys Srl (the “Company”), for the event (the “Event”) Automotive Aftermarket Virtual Exposition which will take place on 9-13 september 2020, with any individual, firm, organisation, or company (the “Exhibitor”). Any term and condition contained within or attached to any document of any kind which are inconsistent with the terms and conditions outlined in this document, or which attempt to add to or modify these terms and conditions in any way shall not be deemed acceptable or legally binding unless expressly and clearly accepted by the Company in writing.
All parties affirm that the contract shall commence, and the Exhibitor will be bound contractually to fulfil the obligations outlined within these terms and conditions upon signing of the Exhibition Contract (“the Contract”) by the Exhibitor.
2. REGISTRATION Registration is submitted by means of a completely filled out exhibition Contract with legally binding signature. The Exhibitor shall retain a copy and forward one to the Company. The registration deadline is on 10th August 2020, or when all virtual spaces have been fully booked. If virtual spaces are available, registrations can also be accepted after the deadline.
The Event realization will only be confirmed after collection of at least 100 Orders. Shall the Event not collect such number of Orders no cost will be invoiced to Exhibitors as per article 3 of this Contract.
3. ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM The online booking system gives the opportunity to book a stand and its complementary services. By booking one of the options offered and still available, the Exhibitors requires a space at the Event. The Company cannot guarantee the real availability of exact Stand booked by these means as more Exhibitors might be booking the same product at the same time. After booking online the Exhibitor will receive a confirmation which will be followed be the Exhibitor Contract to be returned signed as per article 2 of this Contract.
4. PARTICIPATION FEE AND PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS The participation includes all organization costs and stand’s standard templates set up.
As per article 2 of the present Contract no invoice will be issued until collection of at least 100 Orders and no cost will be charged.
Payment terms are the following: 50% invoice date and 50% 15 days before the Event date. Payment details are indicated at page 1 of the Exhibitor contract.
5. ONLINE CATALOGUE The online catalogue, as well as the speaker’s details, published on www.coatvex.com are based upon information provided by the Exhibitors. The Company shall not be deemed liable for incomplete or incorrect publication.
6. WITHDRAWAL Exhibitors shall not be entitled to any refund in case of withdraws after invoice has been issued.
7. FORCE MAJEURE If the Event cannot be held as planned do to unforeseeable events over which the Company has no control, the Company may: postpone the Event or cancel the Event. In this second case 20% of the fee shall be deemed payable as a contribution towards covering incurred costs.
8. OTHER These terms and conditions will apply unless the Company specifies different terms and conditions in its tender or quotation documentation, or via other contracts entered into by the parties. Should the Company specify such changes and apply different terms and conditions in writing, those terms and conditions will override the purchase order terms and conditions and will apply instead of these.
Should any provision of this contract, in whole or in part, be held to any extent to be unlawful or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law, the remaining provisions shall stand in full force and effect.
9. COMMUNICATION AND VARIATIONS Any communication required to be given under or in connection with this contract shall be in writing.
Any variation, including any additional terms and conditions, to the contract will only be binding and enforceable when agreed to in writing and signed by the Exhibitor.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION The entire agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Italian law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Milano.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Almasys Srl a Socio Unico
Via Andrea Alciato 2, 22100 Como (CO)
Iscritta al Registro delle Imprese di Como con Nr. REA 296924 – Capitale Sociale versato 100.000,00 €